T is away this week at a conference. So I am managing 6 kids by myself. A challenge to say the least.
Tuesdays are the days the 3 youngest go to see their mother. Yesterday I had the oldest take them outside and stay with them until she arrived. She picks them up and 5 minutes later the phone rings. I have the oldest answer it. She wants to talk to me.
Oh hey, listen, I have to drop them off at 7 tonight instead of 8 she says.
That's fine, I say.
I have to visit a friend in the hospital, she says.
Oh I'm sorry to hear that.
Yeah, she's about to have a miscarriage. She's 30 weeks pregnant. Her due date is May 18th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's what I was trying to tell you. She's cruel and she's sick.
Post a Comment