Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Finally, she's here!

Allison Grace has arrived!!

After 18 hours of labor, including 3 hours of active labor, the doctors decided a c-section was necessary. She was born at 8:51 pm on Sunday, May 18th. She was 6.6 lbs and 18 3/4 inches long.

Sorry for the late notice/posting. It's been hard to get up and around after the surgery, but we are both doing well and learning about each other. Kris, an apology is in order - I have no idea why you weren't called. Your name was on the list. I'm so sorry you were missed.

Here are a couple of pictures:





8 comments:

Patricia Marie said...

So sweet. Congrats Pam.

Patricia Marie said...

I had to come back and look at her again this morning. She is adorable.

Kristi K. said...

Awww....she's gorgeous! Can you email me your address? I have some goodies to send you!

Congratulations, Mommy!

Patricia Marie said...

Ok. I need to see more pictures of the little darling. I also need an update on how the new Mommy is doing. I know how much you always wanted to be a mother and your dream has finally come true. I am thrilled for you, Pam. So give us details.

megs said...

What a precious little darling! I want some more mommy and daughter pictures! I hope all is well - it's so exciting to witness a new life beginning, but i know babies are exhausting!! :) Blessings and clean diapers!

Unknown said...

what a sweetie!! congratulations!

Holli said...

OH CONGRATS!!! She's is perfect!! What a pretty pretty baby girl!! I am truly so very happy for you!! I pray that you and her have a wonderful bond and that you heal quickly!!

Unknown said...

She is SO CUTE! Congrats!